Patterns and effects flying around the screen, that can easliy be:
- created so easliy -
- edited with ease and control -
-synchronized to music -
Patterns can be created by just touching the various screens
- state of the art -
- beautiful to look at -
- super-easy to use -
Entranz has an amazing music player that plays music while your patterns change
and in microphone mode, patterns are synchronized with any music or sounds playing near your device
The Effects Manager
The Effects Manager is where you can edit individual effects;
- you can alter the source particle for the effect; v
- the starting and finishing sizes;
- variations in those sizes;
- and many more;
There are at least 48 different parameters you can alter.
Changing Slider Values
- Changing values is easy - simply move a slider
Sliders too imprecise?
- use the - and + buttons to change values.
- Sliders or buttons simply too small?
- Just touch a slider then touch the screen to change (1 or 2 connected) sliders,
The whole screen becomes the slider!
The Pattern Manager
The Pattern Manager is where you can mix stock effects
or effects you created in the Effects Manager together.
Now you're got a nice Pattern running, but you want to give it some class?
Simply add a foreground and background image:
- The background image is behind the many running effects in your pattern.
- The foreground image is in front of your effects running in your pattern.
Why have stopping in front of your pattern?
Well two reasons:
- Firstly, you can change the opacity of both the foreground and background images to make it look cool and arty.
- Secondly you can use png format and mask out areas of the screen.
The File Manager
Want to save that Effect or Pattern?
Want to share with friends?
Want to import more images, effects or patterns?
- Thats what the File Manager is designed to do.
The Settings Manager
We think Settings is Amazing!
Like all panels in Entranz it is semi-transparent.
As regards the settings themselves:
- We haven't taken the simplest point of view here
- We want to be able to alter anything and everything you like
There are twelve settings panels, with everything
we can think of that you might like to change.
- Some are system-wide: that means they affect the entire app
- Some are pattern-wide; that means the setting only affects patterns
On the iPad, as there is a lot of screen real-estate
- altering a setting changes the text in the bottom right help panel
- so you can clearly know what a particular setting does
On the iPhone, we're a little limited in screen real-estate
- so we've tried to include and much text next to the slide or switch to help you.
- Failing that there's always this comprehensive website that is packed full of info and ideas
Help is simple, help is just right...
On each screen in the top-right-hand corner is a lifebuoy
- just press it to toggle help
- then just press areas of the screen for help in that area
- try touching anywehere to find help, different screens have different help areas
Other Related Apps
mind-blowing, psychedelic, ever changing patterns on your device
Patterns and effects flying around your screen, that can easily be created, edited and synchronized to music. Entranz also has a serious side and includes a full-featured particle effects editor.
wake me up when I get to my home station
Ever miss your stop because it's been a long day and you're half asleep? Or you have to keep looking out the window of the train because you're nearing your stop If these or any similar situation ever happen to you then maybe Whistle Stop is the app you need
OWL - for Mac
overwrite mode for your mac keyboard
Mac OSX is pretty great, but there are occasionally one or two features that we would like that don't exist anymore. OWL is one of them.
If you’re a app developer and you need something a little more flexible than the console in Xcode, or if you need to do some in-field debugging of your app, then debugPanel may be just the app for you.
Net Check - for Mac
runs in the background, checking
that your Internet connection is sound
We had an WiFi router that occasionally stopped talking to the Internet was especially when all that would happen would be a web page waiting forever to load.
The Vape Calculator
The ultimate calculator for vaping mixes
We looked around for others and wasn’t impressed, so we made our own.